Saturday 16 August 2008

Bella!

I have been investigating fashion boutiques for inspiration for ALT costumes. I found one little gem, bella bella boutique, at 102-240 Bank St. (corner of Lisgar). The owners were friendly and thrilled that I took an interest in their shinny fashions. Below are some items that, had I not already spent my cash on a few necessities, I would have bought for us.

Silver skulls and crossbones for David:



Silver money theme for Jimmi Jettz:



Short but sweet little black and silver number for Aggie:



Sexy hoodie with silver studding for Sassy:



Silver animal print with snake bosom brooch for Manny Blue:

2 comments:

David Scrimshaw said...

I'll wear the pirate shirt if the rest of you wear your outfits.

Jen G said...

holy gorgeous silver stuff, batman!